Thursday, June 11, 2009

Monday 6/8/09 ~ "The Chief"

The Chief
"Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
- 3 Power cleans (135/95#)
- 6 Push-ups
- 9 Squats

Rest 1 minute and pick up where you left off. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles for total rounds.

The Chief is a workout that I have been requesting since January and when it finally came up I was super nervous that everyone was going to be pissed at me for picking it. I was thrilled when that did not happen and even MORE thrilled when I did the Cleans as prescribed….it wasn’t easy by ANY means which makes it even more thrilling! Thanks for the push Ellen.

Here is the low down...

95 lb Power cleans
Limited Range of Motion Push-ups
Low Squats

8 Rounds + Power Cleans and Push-ups.

No place to go but up….ya gotta love that!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Patty!! You can do the big weights!!
    ....and imagine my shock when I found I actually really liked this one!

    ReplyDelete