Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday 4/7/09 ~ WOD

3 rounds for time of:
- 7 Deadlifts (135/95#)
- 7 Squat cleans (135/95#)
- 7 Push presses (135/95#)
400 meter run

This is a pretty cool workout...I did have to modify because of my wrist and quite honestly, I'm not sure that I could have done the 95# Squat Clean and Push Press...we will see next time this workout comes around.

Modifications:

65 lb Zucher Squats....wow these are tough little boogers....
65 lb push press....the first round it bothered my wrist a little bit but the second and third round were better.

Because I was going so low on the above...I tried to redeem myself a tad by doing 135 lbs on the deadlift. They felt pretty darn good.

Time: 15:04

1 comment:

  1. NICE! ...and I bet you actually ran too!
    Good job sister-P!

    ReplyDelete