Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CrossFit Stations #2 - three rounds

With a continuously running clock, spend one minute at each station. Workout is for three rounds with one minute rest between rounds.

The clock does not stop or reset between stations. On call of "rotate", each person moves immediately to the next station in the sequence.

- Wallball (men: 20 lbs/women: 16 lbs)
- Pullups
- Slamball (20 lbs/16 lbs)
- Situps
- Box jumps (20"/16")

One point is given for each repetion, with continuous counting through the entire round. Score is the total number of points through the entire workout.

Great metcon workout! I actually did better then I ever have and with less modifications....my only modification was jumping pullups (no bands) on the low bar.

Round 1 ~ I got in 75 reps
Round 2 ~ I got in 71 reps
Round 3 ~ I got in 72 reps

For a TOTAL of 218

2 comments:

  1. You did freakin' awesome Patty. I am very impressed that you got up and kept going when you missed that box jump...You can't even tell it happened by the reps that round:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! ...and way to dump those bands!! Consider yourself, no longer a bandie!

    ReplyDelete