Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday 2/13/09 ~ Bench Press

5-4-3-2-1


I was pretty excited about doing Bench Press tonight as I finally feel my form is improving....

5 ~ I started at 75 lbs and it felt really good actually...Coach said the form on my first two was really good, then it kind of deteriorated from there.

4 ~ 85 lbs....again the first two were my best but it still felt good overall.

3 ~ 95 lbs.....it was starting to get heavy and I was starting to think (probably too much) about my next two lifts.

2 ~ 105 lbs x 1.....I only got it up once but it was a PR!!

1 ~ 110 lbs....No Go....I could not even get it off my chest!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! He didn't say your form deteriorated, he said it was as close to horizontal as it's been!! You did awesome!!
    Congrats on the PR and breaking 100!!!

    ReplyDelete