Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday 2/20/09 ~ "Tabata Something Else"

Tabata intervals applied in turn to:
- Pullups
- Pushups
- Situps
- SquatsFor total repetitions.
Complete all rounds of one exercise before moving to the next; No rest between rounds or exercises.


I actually like this workout, it is tough but fun.....I did not do too badly.

Situps ~ 75
Squats ~ 53
Pullups ~ 49
Pushups ~ 45

Total: 222

Modifications: Mini-bands and incline pushups

Coach informed Ellen and me that he would no longer be allowing partial range of motions in our workouts ie. Pullups....so if he did not see chin over the bar he would not count it....looks like my nickname will be one, as in I will never get past one pullup...I can hear Coach now....one, one, one, one.....OY!!

In reality, I know it will just make me stronger so bring it on....LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I guess we gotta focus on the goal - no more bands.......

    ReplyDelete