Saturday, January 24, 2009

30, 20, 10

30, 20, and 10-rep rounds of:
- KB swings
- Bench press
- Goblet squats
- Feet-to-sky
for time

This was a first for this particular workout and I found it quite excellent....my only regret was modifying the bench press to 65 lbs....I would still have to modify but I should have done it at 75 lbs.

Time: 14:37



After the workout several of us went to an Olympic Training Meet at MBS CrossFit...it was incredibly interesting and much more laid back then the last meet we all attended. I did have an "How Did I Get Here" moment while watching the meet, as little as a year ago, I would have NEVER seen myself in room full of jocks pushing incredible amounts of weight, much less being totally into it AND thinking about doing it myself!! It just goes to show, you just never know what kind of turn life will take.

1 comment: