Thursday, January 29, 2009

Filthy Fifty

- 50 box jumps (24"/20")
- 50 jumping pullups
- 50 kettlebell swings (16 kg/12 kg)
- 50 walking lunges
- 50 knees-to-elbows
- 50 push press (45#/35#)
- 50 back extensions
- 50 wallballs (20#/16#)
- 50 burpees
- 50 double-unders
for time

I did not finish the workout tonight and as disappointing as that is, I guess it will teach to improve on my time! Next time, I will be ready!!

~I started with burpees since that is one of the two things I struggle with most.....
~Next I moved on to the box jump...I opted for the 16" as the 20" still really scares me
~Then I moved on to kettlebell swings, last time I did the 50 without stopping, this time I had to take a break
~I then moved on to wallball...last time I used the 8#, this time I used the 12#
~Then on to back extensions
~Next was push press...I felt SO proud when coach said that this was the best they have ever looked. :-) :-)
~I then moved on to walking lunges....Coach gave the 5 minute warning and I still had 3 stations to go...it wasn't looking good.
~Next and last was jumping pullups using the mini bands....I finished this round and then time was up.....

Time: 41:11

I did not complete double-unders, which for me would have been tuck jumps and Knees to Elbows, which would have been situps....Next time for sure!!

1 comment: