Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Lynne"

As prescribed:
5 rounds for max reps of:
- Bodyweight bench press
- Pullups

Scaled down:
Scale one exercise to bring the reps equivalent to the other, or scale both so to allow 10-12 repetitions in the first round.

There is no time component to this workout. Recommended rest time is 1-3 minutes between sets.

Good workout tonight...Rich shared some bench press tips that helped A LOT!!!

I decided to go with 85 lbs and ended up doing the following:
8-10-9-7-6 ~ my lowest round of 6 was actually the highest number that I got last time....I am very pleased with that improvement.

On pullups I used minis on the medium bar (it is no longer low) with a jump:
10-10-7-6-7

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome!....and those were the best looking BP's you've ever done. Next time...more weight!

    ReplyDelete