Monday, January 19, 2009

Daniel

- 50 Pull-ups
- 400 meter run
- 21 thrusters (95/65 lbs)
- 800 meter run
- 21 thrusters (95/65 lbs)
- 400 meter run
- 50 Pull-ups For time

Okay....so I was feeling a bit of trepidation about this workout which for me always spells trouble, it wasn't the run that had me uptight but rather the thrusters. I have been trying so very hard to jock it up a notch but tonight I became the old whiner girl.....the more frustrated I became the worse it got.....GAH!!!

Well....I just need to jump back on the jock bandwagon and recommit to the program!

Modifications:

55 lb Thrusters and minis on the low bar....

Time: 26:38

2 comments:

  1. You beat my time and had less modifications...Go Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good - think of it this way - now that you have the Thruster motion - next time you do this one, you'll kick the crap out of your time!

    ReplyDelete