Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Fightin' Helen"

3 rounds for time of:
- 200 heavy bag punches (your choice of hit)
- 21 kettlebell swings (24/16 kg)
- 12 pullups

I was SO excited for this workout for one reason and one reason only....it was going to give me a chance to wear my hot pink handwraps! I felt good all wrapped up and was totally ready to hit the bag....it turns out my technique was not so great and I took skin off of several top knuckles and you know what?? That freakin hurts!! But I handled it like a true jock and did not whine or complain AT ALL!!!
.
.
.
.
Okay, that is not true I really handled it badly but I DID NOT cry and that is the truth! Next time I will handle it better...

I did have one modification and that was jumping pullups....

Time: 10:28

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done sista P!
    But, I proudly hand the crown over to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did AWESOME! Punching correctly takes practice.

    ReplyDelete