Friday, January 9, 2009

Helen

- 400 meter run
- 21 Kettlebell swings (24 kg)
- 12 pullups 3 rounds for time

I missed doing "DEFYght Gone Bad" last night because I was sick...I felt like I had been run over by train or perhaps pummeled by the school bully...suffice it to say, I was achy all over.

It may have been a good idea to miss tonight as well, except for the fact that Helen is my all time favorite workout and there was no way I was going to miss it! So I put on my Jock hat, sucked it up and went.....I don't think I did too badly, I actually improved my time a bit....

Time: 14:11 using mini bands on the medium bar.

Tomorrow Turkish Getups....I go from my favorite to my least favorite. But I am sucking it up and embracing the TGU's!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to suck it up and come anyway Chicka...and improve you time...super awesome. See ya tomorrow for TGUs

    ReplyDelete