Monday, January 26, 2009

SDLHP and RD

7 rounds for time of:
- 95 lb/65 lb Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (SDLHP), 10 reps
- Ring Dips, 10 reps

I have always liked Sumo Deadlift High Pulls or maybe I just have always liked saying it....hmmm.....regardless, I took almost 2 minutes off my last time, the big difference is I modified the workout by doing foot assisted on the bar instead of the rings.

Time: 11:04

We then practiced wacky wall walkers....I'm pretty sure everyone encourages me to try these new things just so they can see me hyper-ventilate! Okay, maybe that is not true but it happens none the less....

1 comment:

  1. Nice job!!
    ...and hey, I've said it before, and I'll say it again - go hang off the side of your bed, start bonding with the whole upside down thing.
    Really - try it!! It's fun!

    ReplyDelete