Monday, January 12, 2009

Breathing Squats

5 sets x 20 reps

This is a rest-pause technique in which the lifter does a rep, takes a breath, and repeats 19 times.

If you haven't done this before, start with a weight that seems too easy and build from there.



I have to say that I am VERY proud of my performance tonight...that is HUGE statement coming from me.... self-deprecation is more my style but I'm attempting to give it up this year.

The last time I did this workout was on December 17th and I did not think I did too badly by doing 75/75/75/80

Tonight I went higher then I thought possible.....80/80/85/90/95!! YES!!!

I am excited to see what tomorrow night will bring!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome Patty - you kicked butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kicked butt on those squats Patty...just think what that'll do to your back squat PR!

    ReplyDelete